Star Wars RPG Saga Edition: House Rules
- Min Level- 7th
- Talents- Evasion
- Feats- Linguist
- Skills- Knowledge: Galactic Lore, Perception
Game Rule Info:
- Hit Points: At each level up a treasure hunter gains 1d6 hp + their Constitution modifier
- Force Points: The Treasure Hunter gains a number of Force Points equal to 6 + 1 half their character level rounded down every time they gain a new level in this class.
- Defense Bonuses: At 1st level you gain a +4 class bonus to your Reflex Defense and a +2 to Will and Fort Defenses
- Talents: Treasure hunters may chose talents from the Skill Challenge Tree, Superior Skill Tree, Fortune Talent Tree, or the Treasure Hunter Talent Tree (below)
- Trap Sense: You gain a bonus to any skill you use to detect traps equal to your class level. Anytime you set off a trap you gain a bonus to which ever defense the trap targets equal to your class level. If you are hit or other wise affected by a trap you gain a number of temporary hp equal to your class level.
The Savage Level BAB Class Features 1 +0 Defesne Bonuses, Talent, Trap Sense +1 2 +1 Trap Sense +2 3 +2 Talent, Trap Sense +3 4 +3 Trap Sense +4 5 +4 Talent, Trap Sense +5
Treasure Hunter Talent Tree